Saturday, April 9

new post on gifts to give blog

Lynzariums Terrariums


Lizzy over at Puddin’ Pie took this photo of a darling and different table design by 100 Layer Cake. I believe she came upon it at a Hitched event.
The little fern, cactus and succulent remind me of the lynzariums created by Lyndsay Maver of Hudson.

Aren’t they so gentle, unassuming, and almost, sort of, ladybug-cute? And look how creative she gets. Hello, ellie.

A copper urn and a vintage trunks? Brilliant.


Talk about a way to give back – The terrarium that Lyndsay made for me in a vintage jar about a year ago looks up from my desk cheerfully at me every single morning and is the ultimate in eco-friendly. It’s even expanded into two terrariums in the last few months.

What a great present for your green-loving or design-savvy friends who know that terrariums have been quite the thing over the last year. With Lyndsay in the mix, creating everything from single custom orders to wedding decor, I think they are here to stay.

Don’t miss lynzariums featured in Design New England and in a New Brahmin Valentine’s Day spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment